Wiley Everything DiSC® is the world’s leading behavioural tool used by over 45 million people to improve productivity, teamwork and communication in businesses worldwide.
DiSC is a very simple and memorable model made up of four basic styles: D, i, S, and C.
Everyone is a blend of all four DiSC® styles—for many of us, one, two, or even three styles can stand out. There is no perfect DiSC® style. The most successful people are those who have flexibility, person to person, situation to situation.
Since each person has an unique behavioural profile, people across organisations also have different styles, motivations, behavioural needs and priorities. Team dynamics based on behavioural preferences of groups also play out, sometimes with less than desired consequences.
DISC is used in leadership development, managing people’s performance, team development, communications & relationships, conflict resolution, engagement & change.
Understanding differences between individuals, leaders, managers, direct reports, sales person to buyer and among team members are extremely valuable.
Once you assess these differences and realise the value to ‘flex’ your style, you’ll have better workplace communications AND healthier teams & organisations.
That can’t be bad !
Participants on workshops love DiSC®, because it’s simple, but it’s not simplistic. Here’s why:
- The Publisher Wiley (& Inscape Publishing) have been researching and analysing DiSC® for over 40 years—in fact, our original DiSC® Classic Paper Profile was the first DiSC® assessment EVER! (You’ll always know it’s our DiSC® by our signature lower-cased “i” in DiSC®.)
- Close on 50 Million people have taken our DiSC® with the extensive reassurance on validity that this brings to organisations.
- As technology has evolved, DiSC® has too. Our online Everything DiSC® assessments and profiles and MyEverthingDiSC® online tools use the most advanced assessment method (including adaptive testing) and sophisticated algorithms to quickly analyse a person’s responses and provide the most personalised DiSC® feedback possible. And it only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- All of our Everything DiSC® assessments are application-focused, so the feedback is presented to you as a leader, manager, individual contributor, or sales person.
- Everything DiSC® solutions are frequently used as stand-alone tools, but are also paired with other well-known personality tests like Myers Briggs (MBTI).
- In many instances, we bridge DiSC in with other learning and development that we design with your business, or we help you build it in with programmes that you have designed internally in your organisation.