Do you have a colleague or know of colleagues who would like to experience and become certified with Everything DiSC®?
DiSC® is the worlds leading behavioural tool used by over 50 million people world wide. Performance Partners are long time Wiley Authorised Partners and facilitators delivering train the trainer courses nationwide.
Next 2019 Public Courses
Course (A) 3rd/4th July
Course (B) 18th / 19th September
Sandymount Hotel, Dublin 4
Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th May, 2019
New customers @€1,250 per person (extra setup fees).
Existing customers @ €975 per person.
Less 20% per person, if booking a 2nd person from your business.
Includes two full days experiential training, all required course material, lunch and refreshments on both days, certification, a follow up trainer teach-back session with Peter O’Connor (facilitator), post workshop materials & learning portal access and of course the support you need from Performance Partners to get up and running, using the various Everything DiSC(r) reports with your company’s branding.
Participants will gain the expertise and credentials needed to facilitate with and deliver the full power of Everything DiSC® solutions within their own organisation. You will complete some virtual pre-work and experience two days of practical and interactive learning and application of what they learn.
Participants who attend will:
- Gain an experiential two PLUS days in deepening a facilitator’s awareness in how to use and apply DiSC® with your existing people development curricula.
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC® models and supporting research.
- Receive three * personalised DiSC® reports during the training.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to use the Everything DiSC Workplace & other reports (Management, Work of Leaders, Productive Conflict & Sales).
- Create strategies to influence a culture shift behaviourally with your people & teams.
- Receive a range of hand-outs and materials, including trainer games/ videos & facilitator activities.
- Understand how to bridge with your other development and change programmes.
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC®, a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC product suite.
If you can’t make the open course please ask about our in-house group training and the NEW Online Virtual Training.