Is lack of team alignment holding your business back?
In our data driven age, where business decisions are motivated by quantifiable information and analysis, many business leaders assume that interpersonal or “soft” issues can’t be measured or are not important when it comes to getting results. Many CEOs become frustrated by their team’s failure to execute their vision for the organisation, they can assume this is due to attitudes or competence issues.
The reality, in most cases, is that their teams don’t agree on, don’t understand or don’t feel aligned and committed to what they’re all doing as a team, or even why they’re doing it. It’s a sobering notion for leaders, but there is a simple facilitated solution to the problem.
Your organisation suffers when your management don’t have a clear shared understanding of the vision for the organisation, and how to achieve it. When your senior team members do not approve of your vision or don’t seem aligned or cohesive, they may lack the drive to help you achieve it. If they are not clear on what you expect them to do, they can’t possibly do their job to the level desired. Imagine this trickling down affecting all the employees in your organisation who ultimately report to them. That results in lack of clarity and a lot of confusion and de-motivation!
Alignment Can Be Measured and Analysed!
You can measure the degree of alignment and team cohesiveness that currently exists quite easily. Not only that, you can pinpoint exactly where the problem lies so you can take action.
Team Building for High Performance Business Teams
The best business team building workshop available in Ireland is a one day impactful and interactive workshop called Band In A Day. It is based on three powerful workplace assessment solutions that will measure alignment and cohesiveness, equipping you with the solutions to unlock the potential in your teams and drive for organisational results!
Morning Session 1: 9am – 11am
The world’s leading behavioural tool used to improve productivity, teamwork and communication.
Everything DiSC® is a model made up of four basic styles: D,i, S, and C. It is designed to help a leader understand his or her behaviour leading people across three core drivers of Vision, Alignment & Execution, while understanding the behaviours of others and how they are aligned to the vision. Applying this knowledge in different leadership situations, flexing and redirecting behaviours is core to the learning. Making a difference in resolving some of the more challenging issues within team leadership and within businesses.
- Understand the powerful DiSC® Work of Leaders model that will help you, as a leader, to align your team to the vision based on a high trust team culture.
- Discover communication strategies to engage people with productive debate & healthy conflict
- Have the chance to complete a complimentary Everything DiSC Work of Leaders assessment to further your understanding of this simple, but not simplistic tool
Morning Session 2: 11.15am – 1pm
Integro Team Alignment®
Bring Clarity, Alignment & Greater Trust into your team.
At Performance Partners and in our alliance with Intégro Leadership, publishers of the impactful team alignment survey facilitated by us, we work with teams at all levels to overcome specific obstacles. We also put in place a high degree of team alignment for you to ensure that future challenges can be met with a healthy degree of debate, but from a baseline of mutual respect and constructive engagement. A focus on the impactful team alignment survey facilitated by us, where we work with teams at all levels to overcome specific obstacles. We also put in place a process for you to ensure that future challenges can be met with a healthy degree of debate, but from a baseline of mutual respect and constructive engagement.
- A deeper awareness of the three key reasons why teams fail to achieve alignment
- The Team Alignment component measures alignment on the degree to which team members are in alignment on their Purpose, Values, Vision, Goals, Procedures and Roles.
- The Team Trust aspect measures the degree to which team members perceive the Elements of Trust™, and the values that support them, to be present in the team.
Afternoon Session: 2pm – 4.30pm
The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team™
From Talented Individuals to Extraordinary Teams!
The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team™ is an assessment-based programme developed from The New York Times best-selling book The Five Dysfunctions of Team by Patrick Lencioni and powered by Everything DiSC®. Designed exclusively for intact teams and work groups, the programme helps team members discover how to build a truly cohesive and effective team by applying The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team model in a fast, practical, and relevant way.
- Insight into how to measure your team’s effectiveness using The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team
- Strategies for building a cohesive productive team
- An understanding of how your personality influences your behaviour and impacts teams
- Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook for further learning.